Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do you guys sneak beer in to basketball arenas???

Im a financially strappedcollegeguy %26amp; I usually put them in my jacket, very easy sneak... im not cheap(although i do sneak hamburgers %26amp; subway sandwiches in my back pockets all the time) i just dont wanna get ripped for $10 bucks a pop, or pay lots of $ for stadium grub, do you guys ever do this???



Do you guys sneak beer in to basketball arenas???nba players





Yes, I do it all the time! I got arrested for being drunk in public in San Diego! But if they find it they just tell you to throw it away! But I see no problem with it, they can not rip us off anymore I am sick of it!



Do you guys sneak beer in to basketball arenas???nba draft prospects ,nba teams



i have done that... since the beer in arco arena is too expensive...
Hell yea..lol girls do it too! I sneak beer in all the time..
Try getting away with it living in the southwest! GO SPURS GO!! BRING ON THE HORNETS!!!!!!!!
no
No never, I don't drink.
i dont really do it but i do sometimes cuz they rip u off

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
necklace