Thursday, December 3, 2009

I am 5'11... 155 pounds?

I am wanting to tryout for acollegebasketball team next year(May), so I am currently training and trying to gain weight in order to be a stonger, more durable player. Anyway, I plan on gaining 5 pounds each month. I don't want to gain it from eating junk food though. I have a high metablolism so it's going to be hard for that weight to stay on, but does it sound reasonable that I could be 5'11 and 185 pounds come next May?



I am 5'11... 155 pounds?nba basketball





High protein diet. Chicken, Turkey and Pork.



Energy bars 15 minutes prior to practices.



Lots of sleep.



I am 5'11... 155 pounds?college basketball ,nba teams



It's possible but it will take focused effort in the weight room and the kitchen. It will be especially difficult since you'll probably be doing a lot of skill work (basketball) to bring your game tocollegelevel.



Get to eating!
Weight loss is really quite simple; there are only two things you need do to reach your goals:



1. Restrict daily calories to 1600 calories per day. By increasing the amount of fruits and vegetables you eat, you will be able to keep your intake at this level without feeling hungry or uncomfortable.



2. Exercise for one hour a day, every single day. It can be anything from pilates to just plain walking, but do it. One hour. Every day.



This is a pretty simple recipe for weight loss, but it works. It has worked for me; I have lost 62 pounds this way. It will work for you if you commit to it and stick to it.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
necklace