Thursday, December 3, 2009

I don't know what to do, i really want to make my basketball team this year!?

I think im good enough, its just my coach won't really give me a chance he has his favorites picked out, it doesn't seem fair, i wanted to try and get a scholarship tocollegeand everything!



I don't know what to do, i really want to make my basketball team this year!?nba game





sometimes theres nothing u can do, sometimes coaches are like that and just dont give certain people a chance even though there better then every body that makes the team, but if you really want to play then u should try out any way and if u dont m,ake it theres nothing u can do about it excepyt maybe switch to a school where the teams arent made up by the coaches favorites



I don't know what to do, i really want to make my basketball team this year!?lebron james ,nba teams



Don't get your hopes up, but practice and if you can find some way to practice in front of the coach.
well dude the same thing happened 2 me in baseball just keep on playing twice is hard and suck up to the coach

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
necklace