Thursday, December 3, 2009

Introduction music, please help. Need music for my basketball team to get introduced too!?

What are some of the songs NBA teams orcollegeteams use to introduce their players? I am looking for introduction for our high school team, and needed some ideas:). Intro music like, "And now, starting for your blah blah blah. A six foot point guard junior. number 12...." You get the idea. Also, if you have any other music that might be good, preferably instumental music, give me those songs also. Thank you so much for your help!



Introduction music, please help. Need music for my basketball team to get introduced too!?nba dunks





sorry, but i got a better song, sirius by alan parson project ver good song that the bulls used to get introduced by, tell me if u use my idea, oh yah has no lyrics



Introduction music, please help. Need music for my basketball team to get introduced too!?nba all star ,nba teams



Actually both of those answers are good. I listened to Roy Jones Jr. after reading the first answer. His song is pretty good. I wish I could use it for my daughter's basketball highlights (its just that it has a few adult words). And the Bull's intro music is a classic.
i got the perfect song...Can't Be Touched by Ray Jones Jr. ft. Magic %26amp; Trouble Tha Truth(u shouldn't instrumentalz for this song u should have wordz cuz it'll work perfect...trust me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
necklace