Thursday, December 3, 2009

Whats more fun to watch?

Would u rather watch acollegebasketball game or a NBA basketball game?



Whats more fun to watch?nba draft order





NBA for me, but I still lovecollegeball



Whats more fun to watch?nba draft history ,nba teams



NCAA anyday of the week. NBA is a borefest compared tocollegebasketball. College basketball is a team sport...the NBA not so much. You want to see a real basketball game when both teams on the court actually play as a team and give it their all, check out the Duke/UNC game this Wed. night. Report It


D_slim is definitely right.. I could care less about the number of dunks and flashy (usually illegal) moves. The NBA is a joke to me because no one tries until the playoffs. It's almost like watching a harlem globetrotters game. College is far more exciting. Report It


college for sure. the nba players are already paid so though they are definitely talented, they're not playing with the same emotion that thecollegeplayers are playing with. duke over unc by the way this wednesday... watch. Report It


NBA!
deffently nba all the games are way more exitiing
NBA is way better because of the better players and more dunks.
definitely NBA, i hate howcollegefans act when they make those weird noises like they are praying an yelling and stomping their feet on the benches
PBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I ask that question alot. All because my friends lovecollegemore than NBA. Idk, maybe its cuz they know more college. they say its more action/exciting. But for me, I cant get enough of NBA, I can watch it all day all night and still be up for more. I love the action. But I also know alot, most of there is to know. My friends dont know alot of nba. But for me its deff NBA anyday.
Nba game anyday. College basketball has fouls called every 5 seconds it seems.
It honestly depends on the teams that are playing, because I know that I would much rather watch a fast pacedcollegegame than of the methodical gameplay of the spurs which even for a technicalist like me is dull and uninspiring. The teams like the spurs win games through wars of attrition and that probably has a great influence on their ability to finish games because their gameplay sucks the passion and energy right out of the other team.
i would rather watch a nba game
NBA - unless my Tarheels are playin
NBA because they have better players

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
necklace